It was a good Friday.
I woke up at 1:48 and then got a lot of stuff done around the apartment in preparation for Josh's arrival. It seemed doubtful that he would come earlier in the week, but things changed course. I was happy to hear that he'll be joining the Easter dinner at the ertl household. Tomorrow is the pick-up at the train station, and before-hand I will do some grocery shopping.
As I write this, I have laundry going, and then I will pay some bills, and close the evening by washing dishes.
I have been dedicating lots of time to finding my next computer system. I am still debating between Mac and PC, laptop and desktop, big box store or small retailer and a host of other things. Should I wait for a Blue-Ray drive to become standard? Basically im sick and tired of waiting around for Windows to work, with all the error messages and slow-downs and spyware hidden on the system (even when it is brand news as it is all pre-loaded). Another consideration is that i woudl like my system to come with the operating system disc. I hate the ridiculous notion that i would need to burn a bunch of dvds in order to have a copy. In fact, it is making me angry just thinking about it.
I have made a positive change to my mornings. I now wake up to 98.5 the Jewell, as opposed to Magic fm with that crazy idiot Kevin or Bill. They made me very nervous each morning for about an hour as I lolly-gagged in bed with their crazy talk and the commercials aired on the station. It was also a loud pitch and I am sure my neighbours could hear each morning for that hour. At one point, I was worried that they would break in my condo (home invasion style) and beat me. If that happened, I would actually be sympathetic for their cause, since it was defeaningly loud in the morning. But ultimately, I would fight them off with my big CRT monitor.
I am also working on organizing two trips in May, but time is my enemy now as a lot is going on actually. In other news, I was paid out by the insurance company (not enough I dont think), but now I am still waiting on the french results.
This week I ate pizza on Monday, Tuesday, Thursday and I will be getting another one I imagine at some point this weekend with Josh. Long live the pie!
Saturday, March 22, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment