I was caught in the monthly publication of my employer. Actually 'yaker' found it on the good ol' Intranet and sent it over. He went to the trouble of circling me with black paint. It is pretty funny and I laughed hard when I opened it up in my e-mail. Mostly because it looks like I took one in the face from a shovel.
On Monday I went over to Heidi and Mark's for delicious fajitas. Thanks guys! I then played M in NHL 08 and lost a couple times. It is a fun game, but they had a serious lapse in judgment when they elected not to feature Adam Foote on the cover. Tonight, I was supposed to go Jones' to eat with her, FB and his parents, but I decided to not make the trip due to a combination of the weather and having to be at work early on Thursday for something. This winter has been something else, and I sincerely hope we have enough left in the tank to tackle the all time snow record of 440 cm, set back in 1970-71. After today's blast, we are at 357 cm.
Random thoughts from a scattered mind:
-My front hall is still a mess and I don't care much.
-I want to buy a Mac desktop for my next system maybe. Time frame is summer I think.
-Must start planning my two possible trips in May.
-THe above two cash outlays would mean that I would probably hold off on buying a new car.
-I ran out of white paint as I was trying to finish painting the cupboards on Sunday.
-The baseball tryout was mostly a bust and nearly left me bed-ridden the next day. When I was complaining about the process to someone at work, he suggested I start my own league. Weirder things have happened.
1 comment:
great posting, as usual. you always make me laugh! what are your May trips? Maritimes and ...???
Post a Comment