Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Hi readers,

Nothing has transpired lately except that I scheduled a doctor's appointment. My lip and teeth continue to heal but I'm not sure if the teeth are a permanent solution. I think they could bust off again. I saw my first rapidz game and paid through my nose for parking. Otherwise it was o.k…I don't think they will have enough fans to stay more than a couple years though. The $5 parking can't help either.

I cut my hair to my usual shortness and my mom says I look like a convict. I say sure why not. I continue to ride the bus with my sunglasses on like the creep I am. I do remove my hat though. But otherwise I would have to stop put down my bag and change my glasses, which is an inconvenience. But the people on the bus don't know that and probably just think I am a creep.

I have grown tired of the trips out to Barrhaven and am now going far less often. I am down to only one trip per week. How do I manage this you ask? Easy, I buy two bags of milk instead of one and four bars of Lindt chocolate instead of one. My neighbourhood isn't bad, but the shopping is better in B-haven. In fact I dropped by Rainbow Foods and got that tongue cleaner.

Work is slow lately, and I am receiving less and less e-mails all the time. Oh well
I am getting sick of the gum I bought in bulk in the fall. I still have one and 3/4 of cases left. I must have been chewing less gum this year than last. My gum chewing ratio of last year to this year is askew.

The new Batman movie looks kick-A**. I saw Get Smart and while it was funny, I give it only 3 out of 5 starts. It was far too long - 2 hrs around. I am sure they are already planning to make 4 sequels.

Well the guys at Willy's need some donuts, so I better get on that.

No comments: