So it was a busy week for me which entailed more driving than I ever do in a week, almost a whole 30 km more.
What else is new? I dunno I say.
I am recovering nicely but the days where I couldn’t brush my teeth combined with the amount of sugar I've put down my gullet in the past few months, have left their mark. I am like Larry David now with a nice little plaque problem. My next dentist visit is in Sept though.
To thank them for their efforts that day, I got my dentist (MAD, Marc Deschamps) and my supervisor a 200 ml bottle of Kahluha. Hope they savour the taste. It will be difficult since they have to share the one bottle and they don't really live close to each other or know one another. Oh well.
(joke)
I also bought some real baseballs from someone at work, but I feel I overpaid since the value to her was nothing before I came along. She didn't have an alternative use for them.
I am going to get on filling out a new passport form and next week the escort is going into Bourk's for an annual check-up.
Canada day approaches but I am indifferent to it.
I haven't had a physical for around 5 good years so it seems time to do that. I also want to get some shots; I'm thinking maybe a Hep A, a tetanus, might as well throw in a Menningicocol while you're at it. Whatever they're willing to give me really.
So far this summer, the black cherry vanilla cola that Coke featured last year has not been spotted on any store shelves.
Friday, June 27, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment