
I have a chance at last to catch up on some happenings.
Last night Heidi and Mark came over and enjoyed a pizza with me. Willy announced big news of opening up more locations. This should bode well for Mark, my Dad and other Barrhavenites who make the drive out for pizza. We watched some playoff baseball as well. Since I didn't eat a whole pizza for myself, I figure I deserve to have a mid-week pie next week. I keep meaning to try other things on their menu, but when that times comes, I just want a pie.
Simone is sleeping quite a bit, and we wait for Heidi's baby. Work is fine overall. I have been applying to some jobs lately. I'm certain that I won't hear back for many of them.
My Rogers cable is turning out great. I get all the baseball and can watch the Office at midnight on Thursday night. The set-up is sweet.
The Lynx fiasco is a disaster. They won't officially announce their move to Allentown, yet the Iron Pigs have launched a website and use the statistics from last year's Lynx team. Pathetic. Luckily, I attended the second last game.
I have my gum now - all 70 plus packs. I am now shifting my energy to tracking down slush puppies.
Last week, I hit balls with Mark. He lamented on how playing with only two peeps is tiring. That is where Francois comes in. I don"t mind it with only two people though. It means no ball is off limits in the outfield. I can go as hard as I want without worrying that I run into someone. Neither one of us can hit it over the fence yet that. That has to change for next season. That is all for now I suppose. Have a nice week bloggers.
1 comment:
luckily, I have a whole winter of HGH ahead of me so I should be blasting them over the fence next year!
Post a Comment