I am now a 23 year old man. To summarize, I am not a little kid anymore. The birthday was held with as much fanfare as I can remember in recent years. First, I went to lunch with Mark (the greatest parallel-parker I’ve seen). He treated me to a big salad and had a seedy bun hamburger himself. He lamented a couple of times on how seedy the bun was. I was happy and continued on with my day. Nowadays, thanks to facebook, people actually can know it is your birthday without you having to tell them. Glorious I say. That evening was fun. The cute babies came and captured our collective attention. Ma produced a choco cake and featured spaghetti for dinner. It was a vintage meal. I then stopped at Abe’s on the way home for milk. They did not have 1% so I was forced to go 2%. Oh well not everything can go right.
I thank all involved for their effort in making my b-day a special day. From the chicken burgers to a grill, to a framed diploma, to some good quality cash., it was a good yield. I must have the best family around I figure. Special mention of course to Ma, who hosted it all. She has been a stalwart in that kitchen and we appreciate it.
First thing I will use my foreman grill for will be to cook some porkchops. I hear Mark likes them.
Time is running out for me to get new winter/office clothes. I dress like July. I also have to make good on some baby gifts and a certain gift certificate for a person at work.
Thursday, October 25, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
hopefully Starbucks does not go out of business before you get that gift certificate. currently the odds are 50-50 it will before you buy that...
I got it! Delivering it monday.
Post a Comment