Friday, June 8, 2007

Willy's is by far the greatest pie maker I've ever seen and tasted. It raised my spirits when my battery didn't start on Thursday and I couldn't go and pick my friend up. Instead I walked to the near-by Willy's and brought it home before my dad came out to give me a boost.

Facts about Willy's:

-It is the greatest thing since sliced bread
-It is very filling and offers great value
-Each pie is made with love and care and this is reflected in how heavy the box is
-If I had to choose between the internet and Willy's, I would take WIlly's.
-If you eat it twice in one week, you will likely die from: a) the happiness you get from eating it; b) the heavy cheese

My new place and job are going fine except for a few snags. I plan to take up some new hobbies this summer, including - but not limited to- skating lessons, squash and perhaps biking or jogging on the parkway.

Increasingly, I find the simple things hard to find. Things change so fast that when you go back to get boxer shorts that you bought 4 months ago, the place doesn't have them anymore. Also, some light cotton pants have been hard to track down. Everywhere I go either has strictly pleated cotton dress pants or stupid ones with flowers and other designs embedded onto the leg. I hate the two extremes and I wish I could find the same ones I bought from Warren's two years ago - these light Maxi pants they offered in different colours.
I do care for the Dockers brand but they charge a pretty penny. In the States they are far cheaper. Same old story there.
ALso, no one cares to make navy pants no more. In my humble opinion, pant companies should realize that people want some stability in their pant buying experience. Four colours should be mandatory: khaki, navy, olive/green, and white. Grey would be an added bonus.

2 comments:

Mark said...

glad to see you are settling into my old life nicely...and enjoying the Willy's just as much.

A-train said...

for sure