Hello. I have two homes of late; I sleep at the condo but eat most meals and watch tv at headquarters. While this is not a bad thing, it does seem to involve some commuting. Ah well.
On thursday, Jake w.p. came over for the first time to the condo in at least a year and since the regime change took place. He loves the balcony and was able to enjoy it to the fullest - especially since there was a Willy's pizza to boot. He was ingenious as usual as he used my coke can for the purposes of an ashtray. We then shot the ol' crap around and decided to take a look around the basement. The billiards room looked closed up (with a sheet over the table); the children's playpen was locked; the tuck-shop was closed. The only things up and running at 9 pm were the pool and the squash and exercise room. It turns out there is no big tv lounge common room, so we went into the exercise room and turned on the overhead tv to watch the tail end of a jays game. It was good that no one came to actually exercise.
Later today (sat) I am heading over to the apt of someone I work with. They were nice enough to have some people over. I plan to bring a couple things. While I could bus, I think I will drive. Right now, I am going to do a solid vacuuming through the condo.
Take care all
Saturday, June 23, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment